Depositing Your Checks is a Click Away:
When you receive an occasional check and have no time to make it to one of our convenient branch locations to make your deposit, no problem – just click it and send it.
Members are able to utilize the remote-deposit feature of The Southern’s mobile app. Snap a photo of your paper check and make the deposit digitally! You’ll never again have to mail the paper check or drop it at the Credit Union. From The Southern’s app, simply launch the app and select Deposit Checks. It’s that easy. Make sure to endorse your check “For Mobile Deposit only at The Southern Credit Union” before making your mobile deposit and the deposit is subject to a hold. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
With the Southern Credit Union mobile app, it has never been easier to tap into your accounts. Our mobile app offers fast and secure access and best of all it is right at your fingertips.
- View Account Balances
- View Transaction History
- Transfer Funds
- Pay Bills
- Locate Branches
- Find ATM’s
- Remote Check Deposit (subject to a hold – back of check needs to be endorsed “For Mobile Deposit only at The Southern Credit Union”)
- Contact a Representative
Signing up for Mobile Banking from a Smartphone:
- Go to the App store on your phone
- Search for The Southern Credit Union
- Install the app
- Select Sign Up in lower left hand corner of the screen
- Enter your User ID and the last four digits of your Social Security Number. The User ID is your member number that was given to you when you opened your account. You can find your member number in your new user packet or on your quick reference card.
- You will be prompted to enter a new User ID and password
- Click on Complete Sign-up
- You will then need to receive a one-time passcode. The passcode can be sent to your email address, cell phone as a text, or receive an automated voice call. Select how you would like to receive the one-time passcode.
- Enter the one-time passcode
Mobile Banking Security:
Your personal information is secured by the same encryption and login credentials as you use for home banking
Security credentials are required to obtain access to The Southern Credit Union mobile banking. Please visit us online, at one of our branches or call 800.338.5882 during regular business hours to sign up for free.
To view our web browser policy click the link below: