We currently have no vehicles for sale
Rules for Bidding:
- All bids must be in writing on authorized bid sheets.
- The high bid will be given verbally at time of bid, if requested.
- A minimum of $100 must be placed to out bid the high bidder.
- A minimum of three bids must be received in writing. The high bid must be deemed acceptable before the collateral can be sold.
- If a high bid is not deemed acceptable, the Collection Department may, using discretion, send any item to public auction for disposal.
- All sales are final, items are sold “AS IS”, and no warranty is given or implied.
- All sales must be paid within 2 business days of acceptance.
- The buyer will be advised that sales tax and registration fees are the responsibility of the buyer.