Partner Perks Program
“We got you covered”
The Southern Credit Union Partner Perks Program, helps support the investment you make to attract, develop and retain your employees.
- Give your employees access to services that help them build their personal worth and keep more of what they earn.
- Our free program helps you attract and retain great people by enhancing their benefits package
- Help boost the financial confidence of your team.
- At The Southern you’re not just a member- you’re also an owner.
- Your personal Partner Perks business development coordinator is always available to help answer questions and provide services
Partner Perks include:
- 24/7 access with Online and Mobile Banking
- Free transactions at our ATM’s and more than 55,000 Allpoint ATM’s worldwide
- Free Savings account with a minimum deposit of $25
- Free Checking Accounts with no monthly fees and no minimum requirements
- Christmas and Vacation Club Accounts
- Free eStatements and free bill pay with eStatements
- Low rates on auto loans, personal loans, and VISA Credit Cards
- Low rates on Mortgages, Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit
- Money Market accounts, Certificates of Deposit and IRA’s
- Direct Deposit and Payroll Deduction
- Safe deposit boxes at select branches
- Notary Public Services
- Wire Transfers
- Lifetime Membership
- College Scholarships
Request a visit from your Partner Perks Team Member.
- Free financial seminars and online resources
- On-site enrollment sessions. Benefit Fairs, Staff Appreciation Days, New Employee Orientation
- Distribution of new hire orientation brochures
- Promotions, posters, payroll inserts and events
- Employee intranet link to The Southern Website
Reward your employees and their family members with credit union membership today!
The Southern Credit Union is a federally insured, non-profit, member-owned, full-service financial cooperative. We were chartered in 1963 and established our headquarters in Fayetteville, Georgia in 1992. We serve a core group of Southside communities in the counties of Butts, Clayton, Coweta, Fayette, Fulton, Henry, Lamar, Meriwether, Spalding, Troup and Upson. We deliver the benefits of local presence and local ownership—supporting local employers and local economic development.